Pregnancy and Breastfeeding
A Rosacea Treatment During Pregnancy and Breastfeeding
However, a mother having rosacea is not healthy enough for pregnancy as rosacea is a metabolic acidosis condition of body stress and fatigue as you will learn by reading the Rosacea Cause and Cure page. Keep the body well alkalized and measure daily the urine pH (potential of hydrogen). Hydrogen is needed for the mother’s cell generation and regeneration as well as that of the fetus. Likewise all humans and rosacea patients need more hydrogen for regeneration of all body cells ranging from the skin to the brain.
How Rosacea-Ltd IV Works:
- Less redness of the face and a reduction in the size of the capillaries which are often called spidery veins and vessels. Results are often noticed within several days to 3 weeks.
- An improvement in the reduction of rosacea papules can be seen in 10 to 20 days.
- Adult acne and regular small pimples can be reduced or often cleared within 10 to 30 days.
Wash your face and leave it 100% wet and glide the Rosacea-Ltd IV over the affected area. The ingredients will dissolve off from the disk onto the skin in the proper amount leaving an invisible application that is not noticeable on the skin. Using Rosacea-Ltd IV according to your customized directions will result in a visible difference in the appearance and condition of your skin. Rosacea-Ltd IV has more than 99% undiluted natural ingredients. Furthermore, Rosacea-Ltd IV is free of any potentially irritating preservatives, such as methylparaben, propylparaben, and Quaternium-15, and contains no irritating fragrances.
Rosacea-Ltd IV works for the rosacea patients by performing the following:
- Rosacea-Ltd IV reduces the small spidery blood vessels which reduces the redness for most rosacea patients.
- Rosacea-Ltd IV helps to heal the natural skin barrier to bacteria by keeping the skin at the proper pH which also aids in new skin cell production for faster healing. Other products are acidic while Rosacea-Ltd IV has a pH of 7.0
- Rosacea-Ltd IV much better than antibiotics that disturb the natural body processes of many body organs and especially for women. Likewise, it performs better than the exfoliants of Retina-A, Accutane, laser, etc. without the side effects that those products have.
The Pharmaceutical Mechanism of Action will help you to understand why Rosacea-Ltd IV works.
The ingredients are directly delivered to the affected area always has an advantage over a systemic treatment such as Accutane or Tetracycline. Our Rosacea-Ltd IV ingredients are listed immediately below and following the ingredients you will find the “Pharmaceutical Mechanism of Action”:
- A. Zinc: Physicians have used zinc for decades for the topical treatment of acne and seborrheic dermatitis and rosacea. Often Zinc has been the primary ingredient for the treatment of rosacea. Currently, zinc is found in several different active forms in hundreds of medications. Zinc has been shown to have a potent antiseptic effect as well as anti-fungal and anti-bacterial actions (Drs. Provost and Farmer). Drs. Rock, Wilkinson, and Ebling found zinc to have anti-inflammatory actions on the redness of the skin due to rosacea, acne and seborrheic dermatitis.
- B. Sulfur: Roughly years 3,000 B.C. and until about 1940 sulfur was used topically on wounds in battle as well as small skin injuries in the lives of the average family members. Just prior to World War II, antibiotics began to be used on the battlefields and more widely used with the civilian population. And often since that time, antibiotics have been over used resulting in resistant strains of bacteria. Antibiotics can be extremely beneficial when there is a systemic bacterial infection as the antibiotic works well systemic ally throughout the body. However, there are some negative effects also the good bacteria is killed in the body resulting in vaginal yeast infections as well as oral yeast in both men and women. Since 1970, many studies have been completed by dermatologist through pharmaceutical companies and have found that sulfur is very effective in the treatment of rosacea redness, papules and pimples. Most pharmaceutical companies use between 5% and 10% sulfur. Rosacea-Ltd IV has 1% sulfur in the tan disk and 2% sulfur in the yellow disks.
- C. Iron oxide, copper oxide, and cornstarch and polyethylene glycol (both are used for a smooth gliding application to the skin): The ingredients have been used for decades for their use for anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Reduction of redness and vascular constriction is much greater than that of antibiotics.